基礎商務英語口語
新系列手表的情況如何?
They're on fire.
它們賣得很火。
We've already increased production.
我們應該等著看看市場反響。
The market is in chaos for the time being.
目前的市場很混亂。
I strongly oppose this marketing policy.
我強烈反對這項市場策略。
We think the primary reason for this was the cheap price.
我們認為造成這一情況的主要原因是價格低。
商務英語詞匯
line: 系列
on fire: 賣得好的
production: 產量
market response: 市場反響
in chaos: 處于混亂之中的
oppose: 反對
primary: 主要的
商務英語實用句型
I have some ideas myself that i will bring to share.
我個人也有一些想法,我會再跟您討論。
The market for herbal supplements in the US could be huge.
美國的草藥營養品市場潛力很大。
備注: “市場潛力大”可以表達為the market could be huge, 這里的huge 也可以用promising(有前途的、有希望的)代替。
To draw up a tentative plan is extremely urgent.
草擬一個臨時方案迫在眉睫。
備注:draw up a plan意為“擬定計劃”,此處draw up 可以用frame或make代替。
Do you have the details about our sponsorship with Tommy?
你有我們贊助湯米一事的詳細資料嗎?
I'm afraid this marketing research wasn't done considerately.
恐怕這次市場調查做得并不是很周全。
備注:“市場調查”的英文表達是marketing research.在公司里,市場調研工作及營銷戰略的制訂一般由marketing department(市場營銷部)負責。
We will adopt Alice's proposal in our marketing strategy this season.
我們會采納艾麗斯對本季度市場策略的提議。
備注: “采納某人的提議”可以表達成adopt one's proposal,也可以用take one's suggestion; “營銷策略”的英文表達是marketing strategy。 幾種常見的市場策略的說法如下:penetration strategy(滲透戰略)、odd pricing strategy(余/奇數定價戰略)、price lining strategy(分類定價策略)。
Since our new products went on the market, the total sales volume has almost increased 30%.
我們的新產品上市以來,總銷量上揚了近30%。
備注: go on the market意為“上市”,也可以用enter the market來表達同樣的意思;total sales volume就是常說的“總銷售量”。
I think we should conduct some market research before discussing these topics.
我認為我們應該在討論這些議題之前先進行市場調查。
備注: conduct a market research 的意思是“進行市場調查”,此處的conduct還可以替換成do或carry out。
We made a survey in cooperation with a famous website, which showed that more than 80% young people in universities were interested in exercise.
我們和一家知名網站合作進行一項調查顯示,大學里超過80%的年輕人對運動感興趣。
備注: in cooperation with...的意思是“與......合作”,此處還可以替換成together with...;“建立合作關系 ”可以說成set up/establish a cooperative relationship。