Checking Out of a Hotel 在酒店結賬
G=Hotel Guest 酒店的客人 R=Hotel receptionist酒店接待
I’d like to check. Please. 請幫我結賬。
R: Certainly, madam. May I have your room key.好的,夫人。請把你的房間鑰匙給我,好嗎?
Yes
G: Of course. Here you are. 當然,給你。
R: Thankyou. Have you taken anything from the minibar this morning? 謝謝你。今天早上你從小酒店里拿東西了嗎?
Yes
R: Yes, a bottle of mineral water…Oh, by the way, my bags are still in my room.是的,拿了一瓶礦泉水,順便說一下,我的包還在屋里。
R: I’ll send a porter up to get them. Here’s your bill.我讓行李員上去幫你取。這是你的賬單。
G: Thank you. Hmm… What’s this item,please?謝謝你,請問這項是什么?
R: Let me see…Oh, that’s the fee for the use of the conference room.讓我年年,噢,這是你用會議室的費用。
G: Oh, I see. Could you please give me a separate receipt for that? 我明白了,你能給我單開一張收據嗎?
R: Of course. I’ll just print one out.當然,我這就打印出來。
我們可以用suitcases或cases來bags.
Hmm這個發音可以用于考慮自己將要說什么的時候。
除了fee之外,我們還可以用charge來表示活動所需的費用。
No
犯了一些小錯誤時可以用I’m sorry或Excuse me.
G: Oh, I’m sorry. I think I left the key in my room.對不起,我想我的鑰匙忘在房間里了。
R: That’s OK. The porter will return it.沒關系,行李員會把鑰匙送回來。