PURCHASE ORDER
Date……………
Order No……
|
The Right Word 相關的商務英語詞匯
allocate v.分配 bill給……開,帳單 catalogue n.(英)目錄 catalog n.(美)目錄
click on點擊 come up with提出;趕上 complete完成delivery v.遞送 designer n.設計師 development n.發展 distribution n.分發;分配 center n.中心 electronically adj.通過電子手段 feasibility study可行性研究 freelance n自由職業者 indicate v. 表明;象征;暗示
interrupt v.中斷;遮斷;阻礙 load n.裝載量 merchadise n. 商品;貨物 normally adv.正常地 place(an order)下訂單 print out打印 process n.過程;進程 purchase v.買;購買 transfer station中轉站
Describing an Online Ordering Process 描述在線訂貨程序
F=frank G=Gienda
F: I understand your company does a lot of business online.我了解你們公司做很多網絡生意。
G: That’s right. We’vebeen selling online since 1997.是的,我們從1997年開始做網上銷售。
F: How does that wor exactly? 具體是怎樣操作呢?
G: It’s really very simple. It’s a five-step process. Here’s how it works. First, the customer places an order online and is billed dlectronically. 非常簡單。一共有一個步驟。是這樣操作的;首先,顧客在網上訂單,然后通過網絡付款。
F:Uh…I’m sorry to interrupt, but is all of your merchandise available online?
嗯……很抱歉,打斷一下,你們所有的商品網上都有嗎?
Yes
G: Yes, everything we sell is in our online catalogue.是的,我們銷售的所有商品都在網上目錄里。
F: I see. So what happens after the customer is billed?我明白了,顧客付款后要做什么呢?
G: Well, then the oorder is put together at one of our distribution centres.
After that, the merchandise is loaded onto truck and driven to transfer station. Then it is put on a van for delivery. Finally, the order is delivered to the customer’s shipping address.
啊,我們的一個發行中心會把訂單收集起來,然后,把商品裝到卡車上運到中轉站,并裝車發貨。最后,訂購的貨物就送到客戶的運送地址了。
No
G: No,but most of it is. Every item that is normally held in our own warehouse cn be purchased online. Items that are not
available online can be ordered by clicking on “order by phone or fax’ .
不,但是大部分都有。我們自己倉庫內的任何一種商品都 可以在線購買。網上不能購買的貨物,可以通過點擊“話或傳真訂貨”來下訂單。
F: I see. And how does the customer get a receipt for online purchases?
我明白了,那么網上購物的顧客怎么得到收據呢?
G:After the customer has completed an online purchase, they can print out a paper receipt.
顧客完成網上購物后,他們可以打印一份收據。
Describing a market=research Process 描述市場調查的過程
V=Visitor 參觀者 M=Manager 經理
V:What kind of market research do you do here/你在做什么市場調查?
M:Well, first of all every product starts as an idea that goes to a management committee. The committee studies all the new ideas and allocates development money to some of them.
首先,為管理委員會提供每一種產品的構想,委員會對所有的構想進行論證并分配研發資金給其中的一些項目。
V:Can you give me an example?你能給我舉個例子嗎?
M:Sure. Let’s take our toy ‘Zelmo’. A freelance designer came up with the idea.
A management committee looked at the design and liked it, so they asked development how much it would cost to manfacture the toy. Then they asked Marketing to find out about the target market.
當然,以‘Zelmo’玩具為例。一個自由職業的設計師提出了這個想法。管理委員會看到了這個設計,很喜歡,所以他們問研發部門,制造這種玩具要花費多少。之后,他們要求市場部門找出其目標市場。
V:And then/后來呢?
M:A feasibility study indicated it would sell well all over the country.一份可行性調查報告指出這種玩具在全國范圍內都會很好賣。
V:Was that when you decided to make ‘Zeomo’? 那時你就決定生產‘Z“玩具了嗎?
Yes
M:Yes,we manufactured 250,000.是的,我們生產了不起50,000個。
V: And how diod it sell?賣得怎么樣?
M: Very well, but that doesn’t always happen. Even with market research, you can never be sure.
非常好,但是這種事不常有。即使做了市場調研,也不能保證一定好賣。
No
M:No. We did more market research. Wer asked a group of six-year- olds about Zelmo’.
不。我們做了更多的市場調查。‘Zelmo’, 我們向一群六歲的孩子做了調查。
V: What questions did you ask?你們問一些什么問題?
M: We asked questions like, ‘which could do you like?’ and ‘which material do you like?’
我們會像這樣問:“你們喜歡什么顏色?”和“你們喜歡什么材料/”
V: Did the kids like ‘Zelmo’?孩子們喜歡‘Zelmo’嗎?
M: Oh, yes. They all wanted one.當然喜歡,我們每個人都想要一個。
在非正式對話里,常用And then?go wafwAnd then what happened?和’wwhat happened then?