外貿英語口語學習高頻句型及短語
1. …dispatch in time — 按時發貨
Please see to it that your products meet our requirements and dispatch in time.
請你注意,務必使你方的產品符合我方的要求并按時發貨。
We enclose our substitute order No.6541 for order no. TR8432. Your should dispatch in time.
隨附我方6541號訂單以取代TR8432號訂單。請按時發貨。
2. … place an order with you for the following — 訂單如下:
We are in receipt of your letter of October 4th and are pleased to place an order with you for the following.
我們已收到你方10月4日信函,并非常高興地向你方訂購以下貨物。
Confirming our exchange of faxes, we are pleased to enclose the following order.
現確認雙方來往傳真,并高興地隨附訂單如下。
As we find both quality and prices satisfactory, we place an order with you for the following.
由于我們對質量和價格都滿意,現就以下貨物向你方訂貨。
We find your samples satisfactory and are pleased to give you an order for the following items with the understanding that they will be supplied from stock at the prices named. 我們對樣品很滿意,并愉快地按照所指定的價格以現貨供應的條件向你方訂購以下商品。
3. Thank you for your order… / We appreciate your order… — 感謝貴方……訂購
Thank you for your order No.123 of April 4, which we accept on your terms.
感謝貴方于4月4日發出的第123號訂單,我方以貴方的條件接受。
We acknowledge with thanks your order of May 2 for 50 units of Motorcycle M104.
我方接受貴方于5月2日發出的50臺M104摩托車的訂單,不勝感激。
We appreciate your order No. 50 of February 3. We are pleased to accept your terms. Enclosed is a copy of our Sales Note No.15.
很感謝貴方2月3日的第50號訂單。我方樂于接受貴方的條件。附寄第15號銷售確認書1份。
We thank you for your letter of April 2 enclosing your order No.412, acceptance of which was faxed you as in the attached copy.
感謝貴方4月2日附寄的第412號訂單的信函,我方已以傳真形式接受此訂單,如附件所示。
Thank you again for your order and we promise you to pay our best attention to this order.
再次感謝您訂購,我方答應全力關照此訂單。
4. …will have our careful attention… — 我方將審慎關照……
We will have our careful attention to fill your order so that the goods will be shipped before October15.
我方將盡全力履行此訂單,因此將于10月15日以前,將這些貨品裝船。
You can be sure that this order will have our careful attention. Delivery will be made before November 1.
我方將審慎關照此訂單,請貴方放心。11月1日以前交貨。
Your shipping instructions will receive our most careful attention. 我方將盡量審慎關照貴方的航運指示。
5. hope this order will lead to further business / will be the first step… .hope it will lead to the next —希望此訂購帶來進一步交易
We hope this trial order will lead to further business with you. 希望此訂購將帶來進一步交易。
It is our hope that this order will be the first step to a long and pleasant relationship between us.
希望此訂單將是我們長期愉快交易關系的第一步。
It the quality of your products is satisfactory, we hope it will lead to the next.
如果你們產品的質量使我們滿意,希望帶來我們進一步的交易。
If the quality of your initial shipment is found satisfactory, we hope it will lead to the next.
如果貴方第一批運來的貨令人滿意,希望帶來我們進一步的交易。
6.We are sorry… is out of stock now/ is no longer being manufactured. — 我們非常抱歉,現在無貨/不再生產了。
We are sorry that the model required is no longer being manufactured. 非常抱歉,你方所需型號我們已不再生產。
We are sorry that your order of model I is out of stock now. Please select a suitable substitute from the enclosed catalogue.
我們非常抱歉,你方的有關I型號訂單,現在無貨。請從所附寄的目錄中挑選合適的替代品。
We are sorry that you order of transistor radio is no longer being manufactured from 2005. 很抱歉,您所訂購的半導體收音機從2005年起已不再生產。
We are sorry Patter No.2B is out of stock, can I change if for the nearest substitute?
對不起2B號式樣無貨,可否用最接近的替代品?
7. in accordance with — 依據;按照;與……一致
We must do everything in accordance with the contract. 我們必須按照合同辦事。
This is not in accordance with facts. 這與事實不符合。
This is not in strict accordance with the stated samples. 商品質量必須和指定樣品一致。
We guarantee that the computers we shall supply are in accordance with your requirements and specifications.
我們保證提供的計算機符合你們的要求和規格。
8. I have to say sorry that … — 由于不能……而深感抱歉。
I have to say sorry that we are not in the position of supplying the goods you require. 我很抱歉,不能提供你方所需要的貨物。
I have to say sorry for the delay of our reply. 由于沒能及時回復,我很抱歉。
9. … as …as possible — 盡可能……
Reply as quickly as possible. 盡快回復。
Please make a reply to us as soon as possible. 請盡快答復我們。
It is appreciated that you let us have your confirmation as early as possible. 如能盡早給予確認,將非常感謝。
10. … place an order? — ……訂貨嗎?
Have you decided to place an order now? 您決定現在訂貨了嗎?
Are you going to place an order now? 您現在要訂貨嗎?
Have you made up your mind to place an order now? 您下定決心訂貨了嗎?
Do you want to place an order now? 您現在想訂貨嗎?