打折促銷是商場日常的活動,那么如何看懂打折促銷的信息呢?打折促銷怎樣用英語來表達呢?一起來學一學吧。
We are having a big sale for Spring Festival . Everything is on sale .
我們 正在搞春節優惠大酬賓活動,所有的東西都削價出售。
84 yuan . The standard price is 120 . We’ll take 30% off . If you buy two pairs , we’ll meet you halfway .
84元,標準價120元。我們打了7折。如果你買2雙,我們可以減一半。
50% off , if you buy 4, you can get one free .
打5折,買4送1 。
Sorry , but we can’t make any reduction . It’s our store rule .
很抱歉,我們不打任何折扣。這是我們店里的原則。
The price is moderate enough .
這價格夠便宜了。
We can give you 20% off .
可以給您打八折優惠。
Sorry , our prices are firm .
對不起,我們這里不二價。
We can’t cut our price any more .
我們的價格不能再降了。
I’m sorry , but this is as low as we can go on the price .
很抱歉,這是我們能夠出的最低價了。
You receive a better price by paying it off now .
現在就一次付清的話,價格可以優惠。
What’s your bottom line price ?
您的最低價是多少?
Could you give me a discount ?
請給我打給折扣好嗎?
Can I get a discount on these shoes ?
這些鞋子可以打折嗎?
We can give you 15% off . What do you think ?
可以給您打八五折優惠。您意下如何?
Sorry , it’s almost the cost price .
對不起,這差不多是成本價了。
Because it is stipulated , we can’t lower the good’s price of famous brand in our store .
因為我們店里規定,名牌商品的價格不能減價。
更多關于打折促銷的英文語句,打折促銷的英語表達方式,優朗英語培訓中心將陸續更新,盡情期待。