Introducing a New Colleague 介紹新同事
D= Diane R=Ron B=bill N=Ned K=kate
D:Ron, have you met kate Wheeler, our receptionist?羅恩,你見過我們的接待員凱特.惠勒嗎?
Yes
R:Yes,we met when I came in today. 是的,我今天早上進來的時候見到了。
D:Oh, that’s right. Well, let’s go to Bill Stewart’s office. It’s this way. 哦,那就好。嗯 ,那我們去比爾.斯圖爾特的辦公室,請走這邊。
R:OK.好的。
B:Hello, Ron. Good to see you again. How are you ? 你好,羅恩。很能 高興再一次見到你。你好嗎?
R:Fine,thanks.我很好,謝謝。
B:Good. Well, let me introduce you to Ned Wilson. Ned, this is Ron Baker , our new Marketing. Manager. Ron, this is ned Wilson. 好的,讓我向你介紹內德.威爾遜。內德,這是羅恩.貝克,我們新來的市場部經理。羅恩,這是內德.威爾遜。
N:Hello, Ron. Welcome aboard! 你好,羅恩。歡迎加入!
R:Thank you .Please to meet you, Ned.謝謝你,很高興認識你,內德。
(羅恩和戴安娜走出比爾的辦公室)
R: What does Ned do? 內德是做什么的?
D:Sorry, I should have told you.He’s director of R&D. 對不起,我應該告訴你。他是威研發部門的經理。
R:How big is his department? 他的部門有多大?
D:He has a team of eight.這個團隊有八個人。
R:I see. 我知道了。
No
R:No, I don’t believe have. 不,我們沒見過。
D:Well,this is Kate. Kate ,this is Ron. Baker, our new marketing Manager.噢,這位是凱特。凱特,這位是羅恩.貝克,我們新來的市場部經理。
K:Hi!你好
R:Nice to meet you, kate.很高興認識你,凱特。
K:Nice to meet you,too. 我們也很高興認識你。